• Domestic (U.A.E) and international crewing solutions
• Crew selection, administration, and engagement
• Skilled and veteran labor relations department with exceptional relationships with labor unions
• Ensuring well-trained mariners meeting highest professional standards.
• Recruitment via global network resulting in extensive and active database for officers and unlicensed crews for many types of vessels.
• Maintain High retention rate
• Continuous training performance evaluation
• Revise safety procedures.
• Updating crew onboard on the latest legislation